GENERAL SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Travel & Tour Packages
1.1 Sparkling Viagens e Turismo, Lda organizes the customer’s travel plan and other tour activities in accordance to the customer’s wishes and travel preferences.
1.2. The various tours and packages are operated in collaboration with a number of certified Tour Services.
1.3. Confirming and paying for the travel quote guarantees the different concierge services requested including Hotels, Restaurants, Private transfers, Night clubs, bars, and others, Tickets for concerts, festivals, football games, tennis tournaments, Day trips, City tours (museums, exhibitions, iconic neighborhoods, shopping areas, local boutiques), Winery visits, Boat rides, Golf tee times, Surf sessions, Personal Trainer Sessions, Personal Shopping services, Nanny services, Private massage, spa services, Hairdresser and Make up Services. Any extras not mentioned in the travel quote will be of the responsibility of the customer. Changes are possible solely when agreed with the customer and before the payment for the travel quote has been issued. Please refer to paragraph 4, for details on cancellations after payment.
1.4. Some monuments are closed on certain days of the week or may close without prior notice or on national holidays such as Easter holidays, January 1st, May 1st and December 25th, so the company cannot guarantee visit on these days.
- Reservations and Payments
2.1. In order to confirm a reservation, the customer must pay 100% of the full travel quote.
2.2. Spakling Viagens e Turismo, Lda reserves the right to cancel any reservation for which payment has not been completed under the above conditions.
2.3. Price changes in the packages: the budget sent to the customer expires 24 hours after if the departure date is less than a month away; and 48 hours if the departure date is more than a month away. After that period, prices may increase due to several changes according to availability of the hotel partner, transportation partners, tour guides, and other services included in the packages/tours.
2.4. Payments can be processed by one of the following methods:
2.4.1. Bank Wire Transfer: Please send us an email with the bank receipt.
2.4.2. PayPal: PayPal presents itself as an international payment service of trust, solidity and fast operations.
3.1. Quoted prices already reflect the value-added tax (VAT) at the current local rate. This fee is mandatory in EU countries and where the service is operated.
- Cancellations, NO-SHOW and Changes
4.1. In case of cancellation, the full amount will be refunded only if the agency is notified 30 days before the scheduled arrival date. After this period, only 30% will be refunded back to customer. The client should notify the agency via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2. The customer may cancel the trip at any time, however, the amount paid to date may not be partially or entirely refunded. Please check the refund policy – Point 8.
4.3. In case of NO-SHOW (no show at the date of arrival), the agency will not process any refunds concerning the trip of the absent customer. This applies to hotels, restaurants, entrance fees to monuments, or any other element of the travel plan.
4.4. If the client prefers, and if possible to the travel agency, changes could be made to departure dates, hotels, room type, vehicle transportation, selected restaurants, places to visit, and other concierge services with a 15 business day prior notice and a 150 EUR penalty fee per person.
4.5. Customers may also reallocate their participation and payment with a substitute person who satisfies all the conditions required for the trip, provided of notification to the agency at least 15 days in advance and acceptance of service providers included in the trip.
4.6. We reserve the right to change the order of the itinerary or services provided, like hours of departure or replace any hotel initially planned by others of similar category on exceptional cases. If unforeseen circumstances force the agency to suspend any trips, customers will be entitled to reimbursement of the amounts already paid.
- Luggage Responsibility
5.1. The agency is not responsible for the customer’s luggage in any way.
5.3. Under no circumstances is the agency responsible for the loss or theft of valuable items such as gold, diamonds, jewelry, silver and money, personal documents, credit cards, notary documents, projects, paintings or art manuscripts.
As required by law, Article 35 of Decree No 199/2012 of 24 August, the services operated by Sparkling Viagens e Turismo, Lda are covered by liability insurance.
6.1. Liability Insurance – Policy No 007650966
6.1.1. Contracted guarantees: The minimum amount covered by insurance is 75,000 EUR, covering the risks arising from the activity, guaranteed compensation for property damage and personal injuries caused to clients or third parties by actions or omissions of Sparkling Viagens, Lda or their representatives.
6.1.2. The repatriation of customers and their assistance
6.1.3. The medical care and necessary medicines in the event of accident or illness occurring during the trip, including those which are necessary after completion of travel.
7.1. Clients should always have with them updated personal documentation (passport, visas, permits, updated vaccines, documentation regarding dietary restrictions, etc.).
7.2. Under no circumstances the agency will be held responsible for the loss or theft of our customer’s personal documents such as passport, driver’s license, ID cards and bank debit or credit cards.
- Travel Insurance
8.1 Sparkling Viagens e Turismo, Lda highly recommends its customers to obtain a travel insurance, covering all risks associated to the trip such as: disease, accidents, natural disasters, repatriation, luggage loss, or flight loss, etc..
9.1. The refund policy is set out below:
Refunds (Percentage indicates how much is refunded to client until cancellation order)
- Up to 30 days before arrival date – 100%
- After 30 days before arrival date – 30%
10.1. Clients reserve the right to complain for the services provided or any other aspect that has gone against the quality of service. These complaints shall only be considered when submitted in writing to the agency where the booking and payment was made, within no more than 7 days after the end of the services. Complaints may be written to our head office:
Sparkling Viagens e Turismo Lda
Rua dos Tremoceiros n. 381
11. Closing Days
11.1 Company closes on 25 December and 1 January.
12.1 Further information
12.1. Any other information not here reported or unclear, should be obtained through e-mail: email@example.com.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual Property Rights.. The Site, its content, layout and design are the exclusive property of Sparkling’s or its licensors and, except as expressly provided herein, Sparkling does not grant any express or implied right in any such materials to you. All rights reserved. In particular and without limitation, Sparkling owns copyright in the Site as a collective work and/or compilation and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of the Site. Sparkling and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Sparkling and/or Sparkling’s services are proprietary marks of Sparkling. Third party product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Assumption of Risk. You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While Sparkling has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Website over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Sparkling and Sparkling’s suppliers are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. Sparkling and Sparkling’s suppliers shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. You assume the sole and complete risk of using the Site.
- Enforcing Security. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of any of the Website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For your protection, Sparkling reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or further permission from you, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on any of the Site. Sparkling will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
- Links to Other Websites. Sparkling may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by Sparkling and are maintained by third parties over which Sparkling exercises no control. Accordingly, Sparkling expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
- Events Beyond Sparkling’s Control. You expressly absolve and release Sparkling’s and Sparkling’s suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
- Submissions. Sparkling also welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve a Website. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content (collectively, “Submissions”) received through the Website, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Sparkling to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
Sparkling Viagens e Turismo, Lda
Rua dos Tremoceiros 381
Phone: + 351 936 226 473